Assisted Living in Pasadena, CA
Regency Park Astoria prides itself for providing a high standard of affordable care tailored to each resident's individual needs. As those needs change, our care and services will change too.
Assisted Living in Los Angeles County
Residents and their families can choose from an extensive menu of services to create an individualized care plan that works for them.
Regency Park Astoria also offers a special socialization program for those residents with beginning signs of memory loss, known as "Aspire". Residents who join the Aspire program participate in small-group activities to help promote new friendships and emotional connections.
- Three nutritious meals daily plus snacks
- 24-hours-per-day staffing
- All utilities (except telephone, internet and cable TV)
- Daily housekeeping
- Linen service
- Planned activities
- Emergency call system
- Care coordination and wellness assessments
Assisted Living Services
- Assistance with medication administration
- Bathing assistance
- Dressing and grooming
- Personal laundry service
- Escort to meals and activities
- Escorted medical appointments
- Frequent checks
- Incontinence care
- Aspire group activities